The life of a Foundation relies on individuals who are willing to give some of their free time to a Foundation such as ours. Personal participation counts, whether on a regular or drop in basis.
- COFFI GALLERY is a great place where scheduled volunteering enhances our Mission & Vision to the public.
- Volunteer your services.
- We value the ideas and suggestions you may bring.
- Use our items to promote your business – your company.
- We can customize our products with your personal or company logo.
- We can even help you design a personal logo.
- Tell your friends and colleagues about our items.
- Photograph our events and our items for FB, website and PR.
- Updating Facebook is another area.
- Updating the address book is another task.
- Visiting schools and universities to create awareness and to tell them about PWDs, our Mission & Vision and our product – teaches the youth the right way to regard PWDs.
- Visit companies to get their support, part of their CSR.
- Visit our artists.
- Visit TahanangWalangHagdanan and see more than 200 PWDs at work.
- Visit hotels to create awareness about accessible transportation for their guests.
- Visit Government Offices to create awareness about the law for PWDs.
- Help implement the laws.
- Coordinate “Happy Feet”.
If you would like to join, please contact us using the information below.
Circle Of Friends Foundation, Inc. (COFFI)
One Corporate Plaza, Unit 204
845 Arnaiz Ave. Legaspi Village,
Makati City 1229
Hours of operation: 24/7